MI3050SB USI Bedroom 2-in-1 Smoke and Fire Smart Alarm with 10 Year Sealed Battery & Universal Smoke Sensing Technology
- 2-in-1 Smoke and Fire Smart Alarm provides 10 years of continuous protection against fast flaming and slow smoldering fires.
- Sealed battery (included) will never have to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm.
- Features microprocessor intelligence to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms.
- Quick activation battery pull tab makes the alarm easy to install while the deactivation key makes the batteries safe for disposal.
- Comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Revolutionary Universal Smoke Sensing Technology
- Meets New Laws & Legislations - This alarm exceeds industry standards, and is listed to UL Standard UL 217 and is California State Fire Marshal approved.
The Universal Security Instruments MI3050SB 2-in-1 Smoke and Fire Smart Alarm provides 10 years of continuous protection against deadly threats in the home. New patented Universal Smoke Sensing Technology provides the benefits of both photoelectric and ionization alarms in one device to protect against fast flaming and slow smoldering fires. Perfect for new or replacement installations, this maintenance-free alarm is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes. The sealed battery (included) will never have to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm, giving you a decade's worth in peace of mind even in the event of a power outage.
Permanent Power also saves money from battery replacements (up to $38.00 over the 10-year life of the alarm), eliminates annoying low battery chirps and helps the environment by reducing environmental waste from disposed batteries. This alarm features microprocessor intelligence to assist in completely eliminating nuisance alarms, a single silence/test button to quiet a non-hazardous alarm and an end-of-service life warning that sounds when it's time to replace the battery (approximately 10-years from activation).
Perfect for replacing existing Universal Security Instruments Alarms, this unit features a large mounting base to cover imperfections in drywall and the option to replace retrofitting applications. The quick activation battery pull tab makes it easy to install while the deactivation key switches the alarm off and makes the batteries safe for disposal. Once the alarm is deactivated, the tamper resistant feature turns on to prevent deactivated alarms from being reinstalled.
This alarm conforms to UL 217 Standards. It has also been approved by the California State Fire Marshal and Federal Housing Authority (FHA) to exceed industry standards. For maximum protection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area and on all levels. The Universal Security Instruments MI3050SB 2-in-1 Smoke and Fire Smart Alarm comes with a 10-year limited warranty.