Buckeye 71550 Fire Extinguisher, Halotron, 15.5lb, 2A10BC, With Wall Bracket
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
71550 - New Fire Extinguisher, Halotron, 15.5lb, 2A10BC, With Wall Bracket.
- FREE SHIPPING - Extinguishers Shipped Free, No Minimum Order.
- Does Not Ship To Hawaii/Alaska.
- TAGGED WITH CA TAG - Extinguishers are shipped with California state fire marshal approved tag by licensed company. Tag will be dated (punched) with the shipping date.
Halotron is a clean, non conductive gaseous agent this is an excellent replacement for Halon 1211 extinguishers. Halotron is suitable for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses: For protecting sensitive electronic equipment in offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/ motel assembly halls and guest areas. For protecting sensitive electronic equipment in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment.
- Agent Capacity: 15.5lb
- UL/ULC Rating: 2A10BC
- Discharge Time: 13 Seconds
- Discharge Range: 12-18 Feet
- Operating Pressure: 125 psi
- Mounting Type: Wall
- USCG Approval: Type B:C Size II
- Ship Weight: 25.75 lb
- Unit Height: 17.5 inches
- Unit Width: 8.625 inches
- Unit Diameter: 7 inches