Buckeye 50025 Fire Extinguisher, Wet Chemical Class K, 2.5 Gallon, 1A:K, With Wall Bracket And Sign
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
50025 - New Fire Extinguisher, Wet Chemical Class K, 2.5 Gallon, 1A:K, With Wall Bracket And Sign.
- FREE SHIPPING - Extinguishers Shipped Free, No Minimum Order.
- Does Not Ship To Hawaii/Alaska.
- TAGGED WITH CA TAG - Extinguishers are shipped with California state fire marshal approved tag by licensed company. Tag will be dated (punched) with the shipping date.
Wet Chemical Class K (Kitchen):
Wet Chemical extinguishers contain a blend of Potassium Acetate and Potassium Citrate that is extremely effective in suppressing high temperature fires involving cooking oils and grease. The units incorporate a spray nozzle that ensures the agent is applied gently to the burning oil thus preventing splashing. It’s unique cooling properties deliver exceptional heat absorption ensuring the fire remains out. Wet Chemical is suitable for use on Class A and K fires.
Typical Uses: For protecting cooking oil and grease fires in commercial kitchens. This extinguisher is designed to complement existing pre-engineered hood systems.
Recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment.
- Agent Capacity: 2.5 Gallon
- UL/ULC Rating: 1A:K
- Discharge Time: 74 Seconds
- Temperature Range: 40 - 120 Degrees
- Mounting Type: Wall
- Ship Weight: 30 lb
- Unit Height: 24.5 inches
- Unit Width: 9 inches
- Unit Diameter: 7 inches