Amerex B260 Fire Extinguisher, Wet Chemical Class K, 6 Liter, 1A:K, With Wall Bracket And Sign
- FREE SHIPPING - Extinguishers Shipped Free, No Minimum Order.
- Does Not Ship To Hawaii/Alaska.
- TAGGED WITH CA TAG - Extinguishers are shipped with California state fire marshal approved tag by licensed company. Tag will be dated (punched) with the shipping date.
Wet chemical extinguishers are the best restaurant kitchen appliance hand portable fire extinguishers you can purchase. Each model has been tested and approved for the Class K listing by UL specifically for restaurant kitchen hazards. They contain a special potassium acetate based agent. The recent trend to more efficient cooking appliances and use of vegetable based cooking oils dictates the use of a hand portable fire extinguisher with greater fire fighting capacity and cooling effect to combat these very hot and difficult fires. The superior firefighting capability of the Wet Chemical agent is placed exactly where you aim it with no dry chemical residue to clean up. The Model B260 is the ideal “KITCHEN USE” fire extinguishers. They supplement existing cooking equipment automatic system protection for an extra margin of safety. Tested on commercial deep fat fryers to ANSI / UL711 Test protocol and safe to use on energized electrical appliances. They're equipped with polished stainless steel cylinders, agent discharged as a fine mist helps prevent grease splash and re-flash while cooling the appliance, bilingual labels, nozzle grip design with 45° angle for easy "overhead" application.
- Rating: 2A:K
- Weight: 22.5 Lbs.
- Height: 19 in. Depth: 7 in. Width: 9 in.
- Extinguishing Agent: Wet Chemical
- Brackets: 01007 Wall/ Optional: 810
- Warranty Period: 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Certifications: Marine/ UL Approved
- Pieces Per Pallet: 50