Buckeye 45100 Fire Extinguisher, Carbon Dioxide, 5lb, 5BC, With Wall Bracket
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
45100 - New Fire Extinguisher, Carbon Dioxide, 5lb, 5BC, With Wall Bracket.
* Extinguisher comes with California state fire marshal approved tag by licensed company if shipped to a California address. Tag will be dated (punched) with date of original order.
Carbon Dioxide is the trusted non-conductive clean agent and is most effective for dealing with electronic equipment fires. CO2 is suitable for use on Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses: For protecting sensitive electronic equipment in offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/ motel assembly halls and guest areas. For protecting sensitive electronic equipment in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
Recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment.
- Agent Capacity: 5lb
- UL/ULC Rating: 5BC
- Discharge Time: 9 Seconds
- Discharge Range: 4-8 Feet
- Mounting Type: Wall
- USCG Approval: Type BC Size I
- Ship Weight: 13.75 lb
- Unit Height: 17.375 inches
- Unit Width: 8.25 inches
- Unit Diameter: 5.25 inches