Amerex 398 Fire Extinguisher, Halotron, 15.5lb, 2A10BC With Wall Bracket
- FREE SHIPPING - Extinguishers Shipped Free, No Minimum Order.
- Does Not Ship To Hawaii/Alaska.
- TAGGED WITH CA TAG - Extinguishers are shipped with California state fire marshal approved tag by licensed company. Tag will be dated (punched) with the shipping date.
"Halotron™ I clean fire extinguishing agent discharges as a rapidly evaporating liquid, which is non-conductive, non-corrosive, and leaves behind no residue.
Halotron™ I is the clean agent market leader with a history of successful real-world protection of valuable assets. From model scale aircraft to wide body commercial aircraft, from data centers to pharmaceutical and other industrial plants, the Halotron™ I agent has been used to extinguish the fire, limit damage and help reduce downtime that can be caused by other agents.
Ideal applications for these extinguishers include: data centers, laboratories, manufacturing plants, general office areas, computer rooms, telecommunication facilities, clean rooms, control rooms, warehouses, military electronics, vehicles including classic autos, boats, engine compartments, aircraft ramps, onboard aircraft and in facilities that service aircraft and any facility where dry chemical extinguishers could cause unacceptable damage or contamination.
Equipped with: Stored Pressure Design, Dependable drawn steel cylinders, Durable high gloss polyester powder paint, All metal valve construction, Bilingual labels. Chrome Cylinders.
- Rating: 2A:10B:C
- Weight: 27.5 Lbs.
- Height: 21.88 in. Depth: 6 in. Width: 9.25 in.
- Extinguishing Agent: Halotron I
- Brackets: 00575 Wall/ Optional: 812
- Warranty Period: 6 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Certifications: Marine/ UL/FAA Approved
- Pieces Per Pallet: 60