Buckeye 51000 Fire Extinguisher, Water Mist, 2.5 Gallon, 2A:C, With Wall Bracket.
51000 - New Fire Extinguisher, Water Mist, 2.5 Gallon, 2A:C, With Wall Bracket.
* Extinguisher comes with California state fire marshal approved tag by licensed company if shipped to a California address. Tag will be dated (punched) with date of original order.
Wet Chemical Class K (Kitchen):
Provide protection for common combustible fires. Water Mist extinguishers utilize Schrader Valves incorporated into the Valve Assemblies for easy recharge.
The Water Mist extinguisher is non-magnetic and third party tested to be safe to use in proximity to MRI equipment rated to three tesla. It uses deionized water and incorporates a unique spray nozzle that makes it safe to use on energized electrical equipment (rated for both Class A and Class C fires). The Water Mist is considered to be the #1 choice for use in hospitals and libraries.
Pool pump rooms, and rooms where chlorine is stored. For common combustible fires in offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For common combustible fires in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/ aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
- Agent Capacity: 2.5 Gallon
- UL/ULC Rating: 2A:C
- Temperature Range: 40 - 120 Degrees
- Discharge Time: 73 Seconds
- Discharge Range: 5 to 10 feet
- Operating Pressure: 100 psi
- USCG Approval: Not Applicable
- Mounting Type: Wall
- Ship Weight: 30.25 lb (Ships Full And Charged)
- Unit Height: 28 inches
- Unit Width: 14 inches
- Unit Diameter: 7 inches